1. Home Town – Boston, Lincolnshire
2. Discipline – Surf and Race
3. Favourite SUP Surf Spot – Bracklesham Bay or either of the Witterings!!
4. Favourite SUP Race – Head of the Dart (amazing scenery and super competitive).
5. Preferred Loco Board – 14’ ProRace or 8’11” Raspberry Rocket
6. Achievements to Date – I won Suffolk SUP’s SUPtember 4 mile race last year. Since then I have been competing in the UK SUP Clubs Race series. After the first 4 races I am 16th in the 14’ class.
7. Plans for the Future – Keep on racing and to hopefully develop a Loco Race Team!!!
8. Three reasons to Ride Loco – Can I have 4????? Great shapes, great UK credentials, awesome value for money and bags of style on the beach!!!!!!